Wednesday, December 9, 2015

The Dreamakers II Quotes

The Dreamakers I and II were the most interesting show from Mediacorp. I caught it faithfully using Toggle (online streaming from Mediacorp).

I could relate to the story. About the trials of work, backstabbing, pursuit of excellence with the balance of family life.

In The Dreamakers II, the episodes ends with a quote and I decide to compile those which I will like to remember here.

Episode 1
"Be natural and you will be extraordinary" - Chow Yun Fat

Episode 2
"Neither let praise get to your head nor despair when you're condemned - Carina Lau

Episode 3
"What we see may not be the truth. Because we fail to see what's real and what's not,
the truth catches us off-guard sometimes. So we have no choice but to accept it. We're the author and protagonist of our own scripts. But there are other characters involved. Our fellow actors never follow the script." - Zoe Tay



Stabilor's Good Luck Pet Fish